“Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast, you also miss the sense of where you are going and why”
Sitting in a Kong caffe and reading these lines, that’s exactly how I feel about Coron. That’s the place to stop and just breath.
I have never seen such a beautiful place. Definitely my favorite part of Philippines so far.
Things to do in Coron:
- Hot spring – 3cycle will take you to the spa and back and the driver will wait for you for an hour/ for 300 pesos. I don’t like to be stress during my relaxation so I paid 150 pesos and said I will managed to get back on my own. Met there a great American couple and we split the costs. I paid 50 pesos. #besmart
- Tours – usually from 8.20 – 5 pm, a lunch is included in a price. 📍 around 750-1600 pesos. Read more about these tour by clicking here.
- Rent a scooter – pay maximum 500 pesos, I negotiated for 400 pesos for a day
- Diving – I would suggest Sea Dive Resort
. . exploring Coron Island on scooter 😍
Everyone has a dog, but I like the idea of walking a 🐷🐽 . .
How to get to Coron:
🛳 From El Nido to Coron by boat
- A fast boat – Montenegro – 1750 pesos/ 3 hours ride
- A slow boat – 1000 pesos/ 6-8 hours depends on the weather