If YOU visit San Fruttuoso, YOU will remember this place forever!
Let me share with YOU the best tips!
Where is this little paradise?
A beautiful paradise near Camogli in Liguria set in the Tigullio Gulf.
YOU can easily access San fruttuoso by boat or hike from Camogli or from Portofino while enjoying the nature of Portofino National Park.
Both hikes take about an hour.
Possibly on the way back YOU might appreciate the possibility of paying circa 7 eur and getting back by boat.
Many places on the Italian coastline of the Italian Riviera such as San Fruttuoso, Punta Chiappa or Portofino are much easier to explore by boat.
What YOU can do in San Fruttuoso?
- enjoy a lazy day on a little beach and swimming in the crystal clear water
- book your sunbed and umbrella – Bagni San Fruttuoso dal 1960 – nu. 328 4505521
- have a look at an ancient Benedictine monastery
- the main monastery building and the sixteenth-century watch tower – Doria Tower
- The Christ of the Abyss (Cristo degli Abissi) – I wrote about this statue in my previous blog, check out this magic life-size bronze statue which is placed under the water a little way offshore.
WHERE to dine in San Fruttuoso?
- La Cantina nu. 0185 772626
- Da Giorgio nu. 0185 771781
- Da Giovani Ristorante and Bar
- Da Laura
- La Marina
- Agriturismo – Molini – hike up to the hill maybe 30 min and there for YOU can enjoy homemade food with an outstanding view! nu. 0185 770530
How about a sleep over in this most romantic place?
- stay over a night – Da Giovani Restaurant also offers an accommodation, for more info click here
Getting to San Fruttuoso by boat:
- There are boat trips, several times a day
- from Camogli to San Fruttuoso you can take a boat through a company called Golfoparadiso, for a schedule click here
- other go from Portofino and Santa Margherita, click here for more info
A private boat service is always available – cell. 3334352502 or cell. 329 8688597
to hire a small private boat or take a water-taxi service to and from Camogli (Mr. Andrea Avegno: tel. 333 4352502) or Portofino
San Fruttuoso was also listed in Telegraph UK as the top 10 beach holidays in Italy! Read more here
Do I have to say more? 🙂
I am sure YOU will enjoy!
Have fun and let me know by writing a comment bellow, how helpful my tips were for you while you vacationed in this little hidden paradise.